ITRP Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITRP Characters

A place to store ITRP's characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gossip Chat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel-Jade
Staff
Staff
Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Talk it up, gossip about members, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://itrpcharacters.forumotion.com
Angel-Jade
Staff
Staff
Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:36 pm

So what's up guys?
Pascy, why did you allow Nikki's character those powers?
Back to top Go down
GhostSunShadow
Staff
Staff
GhostSunShadow

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 am

Keep your eyes on Nikki she tends to start drama with her overly dominant characters!

How cool is this a real secret staff ooc...
Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:06 am

Because those are the powers under the warlock description, Angel :gooby
Black fire, Black ice and poisoned water :p
It's the same powers that Darim has, only less advanced! I've also inboxed her regarding those powers saying that she would only truly awaken them if her character was an "elder" which is virtually impossible Razz

I've got this guys Wink

@Steven: Yeah this is uber cool! Very Happy I'm so happy Angel found this place - like if she were able to sit in my room right now I think I would hug her and never let her go geek
Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:39 am

Oh, and I think you might have been talking about the Druid instead of the Warlock character, Angel!? lol!
Anyways, in the description for the druids, it also gives those powers! :nod
But again, I explained that a druid can only "breathe" life into another being once they have learnt this ability throughout the years, and then I proposed that perhaps she would want to make this a personal quest of her character's or something like that! bounce
But fret not! I have a good strong hand on this situation! Very Happy

And I'm totally loving these emoticons affraid
Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:46 am

Okay, so I've done all the new characters, they're all up in their lands and stuff! :XD
Steven, I've already added all the pre-mades that you made that were deleted from the threads, so we have a few double posts of characters, if you get what I mean - would you mind if I deleted the duplicates! Smile

I think Leave all the premades that were deleted from the comment section of the thread to me because I'm just going to transfer them from my blog over to here! Smile

And also I think we should start dividing members up between us so we don't have people doing the same ones, as Steven and I have been doing! :p

I've already started on Jen's and Angie's and Jordan's (well I finished hers) so I'll take care of their two character sheets in the vault and transfer them all here. And I think we should just make the "vault sheets" from scratch so people can see that they have changed and stuff and I think it would also be easier?! What do you guys think
Back to top Go down
Angel-Jade
Staff
Staff
Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 am

I really love this Razz

But anyhow, I think telekenisis may get out of hand, especially when she meets Margaery so I'm having you on call to send Olyver in!
Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 am

Oly-boy will be there faster than one could possibly blink when it comes to Margaery! :p
Simply because yeah you know why Wink
I was actually working on my reply to Marg before I go carried away with editing stuff and THERE'S SO MANY NEW CHARACTERS -_-
**dies** making those tags was like scratching out my eyes >_>
At least the UTs are al done now Smile

Oh and What's the difference between Telekenisis (however you spell it) and Telepathy? I always get those two muddled!
Back to top Go down
Angel-Jade
Staff
Staff
Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:04 am

Awww he's so cute!

Why don't you just have bases so all you have to do is add the image and the name?

Telekinesis- Moving things with your mind
Telepathy- Reading minds
Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 am

Hehehehe Oh you don't know just how charming this young Oakheart truly is Razz

**I keep wanting to use VF emoticons ><**

Anyways, I never really through of doing that Razz That's actually a good idea, but it's not really the making the base that's a problem - that's done in two shakes of a tail feather. It's actually editing and cropping and carrying on >_<
I just have Angie's Tags to make and then I'm FINISHED! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oooooooooooohhhh I see, well I'll send her a message (again) asking if I can modify that in her bio king
Back to top Go down
Angel-Jade
Staff
Staff
Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 am

And he's hot!

Me too! I'm always having to delete and put in these emotes!

Bases are 10 times easier especially for character tags!

cheers
Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 am

I know right!!!! Razz he's just downright gorgeous! Definitely one of my finest creations Laughing Although I still have a fancy for my Darim rabbit

I swear, I am totally in love with this forum thing! It was such a good idea! Very Happy
How on earth did you manage to find it!? Question

Yeah I know they are - I think I should maybe try investing in them for the future Razz
Back to top Go down
Angel-Jade
Staff
Staff
Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:23 am

Just fixed something that was bothering me, some threads had a little orange icon beside it so I got rid of that sucker

He is sooo goegeous Shocked

I was looking for RP places a few years back and found one made on here and found out I could make my own Very Happy

Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 am

How the hell are you fixing these things?! :O.O
I'm trying to get the one for Awakening all sorted but it's honestly one of the single most frustrating things ever! -_-

Yeah it would actually be pretty awesome to make a RP thing on here Very Happy
I think that would be what I would do if I ever left VF - not that I'm leaving Shocked

Yeah he is gorgeous! Very Happy
I want him -_- Don't you feel like boxing him up and sending him to me? Smile I'm pretty sure I've written his bio as well :/ But I think it got deleted -_-
Back to top Go down
Angel-Jade
Staff
Staff
Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 am

I'm just figuring it all out as I go haha

It really is, nice and simple layout for members Very Happy

Hey ask Hollie, he lives closer to her!
Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:31 am

Yeah and what makes it even more awesome - like everyone can edit it and post the stuff here instead of one person having to do it! Razz
That's why I was contemplating moving all the general professions over to here so we can all edit them and stuff when we feel that there should be a job there that isn't and stuff. Same with the Royal Professions! Smile

He does? Shocked
Really? Where the hell does he stay ?

**this is being said without the intention of becoming a stalker ** Wink
lol!
Back to top Go down
Angel-Jade
Staff
Staff
Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 am

It is, it's so much easier and everyone can work on stuff here and such!

He lives in Devon England I believe
Back to top Go down
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff
xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:12 pm

lol!
I get sent here and there's like no one here! :'( Where's everyone?!

Anyways, Devon England - I could so do that - even more motivation for me to get that bursary at Cambridge!!!!!! Very Happy
And he will be mine and I will cuddle him and he will be mine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostSunShadow
Staff
Staff
GhostSunShadow

Gossip Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Seems like you ladies have all been chatting up the place; leave women alone for 1 day and they'll have drooled over every male model they've encountered. Let's talk sexy women instead:

• Sansa Stark: total babe can't wait to see her (shy girls are irresistable)
  • Margaery Tyrell: goddess that steals your heart (Olyver should better become her lancelot and staying to platonic love or else...)
  • Daenarys Stormborn: nice but not my fave
  • Cersei Lannister: if she hadn't slept with her brother...
  • Catelyn Stark: very scary woman... Shocked
  • Back to top Go down
    xxArtemisxx
    Staff
    Staff
    xxArtemisxx

Gossip Chat Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Catelyn Stark is awesome - whatcha saying she's scary! : Laughing I wanna be just like her when I'm older Wink Okay not really, but she's one of my favourite female characters next to Arya and someone else who I seem to have temporarily forgotten!

HEY I drool over women too - not in that way - but I know to admire beauty! Razz
    Like Katie Mcgrath - I just love her! I think she's so prettiful Very Happy She's in the same show as my Olyver! Very Happy oooooooooooo STEVEN I JUST REALIZED THAT WE CAN TOTALLY PLAY AN ARTHUR/LANCELOT PLOT!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Stoked about that!

But erm - yeah I like men - especially pretty ones Very Happy It's always nice to stare at something attractive ... although I still want to meet the guy who I'm using for Darim Stone Shocked That guy is just......
    Oh and Kit Harrington! Surprised I love my long locks Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    GhostSunShadow
    Staff
    Staff
    GhostSunShadow

Gossip Chat Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:30 am

Pasc, we should definately set up a Lancelot/Arthur/Guinevere plot with our characters Kirth, Olyver and Margaery; two men that love the same woman, one she'll wed so she proudly stands as a lady of the court once more, the other to forever be her guardian and protector loving her unquestioned. Plus I guess Olyver and Kirth would get along amazingly, two brave young handsome men, they could perhaps even go after the Iron Throne together so Margaery can once again have her throne!
    Back to top Go down
    Angel-Jade
    Staff
    Staff
    Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:33 am

I am absolutely loving this plotting so I'm just going to sit back and observe..
    Back to top Go down
    GhostSunShadow
    Staff
    Staff
    GhostSunShadow

Gossip Chat Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

Yeah plotting is always great as long as you can actually pull it off what gets discussed.

I'm always looking for plots so feel free to hit me up whenever you got a new idea in mind that I could be part off. I'm looking for plots for my Naevia, the madam courtesan from Ciderhall. Any ideas would be welcomed!
    Back to top Go down
    Angel-Jade
    Staff
    Staff
    Angel-Jade

Gossip Chat Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 am

Maybe Naevia and my Bw/oB guy hook up, or he could be a Night's Watchmen...hmmmm
    Back to top Go down
    GhostSunShadow
    Staff
    Staff
    GhostSunShadow

Gossip Chat Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 pm

What is a BW/oB guy?????

I just need to set up my courtesan with a plot other than the occasional customer stopping in the brothel. She needs something bigger in her life some scheming, some scandals, some ruining people's reputation...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Gossip Chat Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Gossip Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gossip Chat
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    ITRP Characters :: Lands :: Staff-
    Jump to: