Bw/oB = Brotherhood without Banners Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://itrpcharacters.forumotion.com
GhostSunShadow
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Yeah that makes much more sense than what I was thinking. Razz

Hey you must be having plots you're looking for with your characters, any chance any of my characters would fit in there???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Aaaahh yes, I am looking forward to this plot now between Marg, Oly, and Kirth! Very Happy Definitely something that we must plan - like Oly is part of the Rainbow Guard but he can still be all concerned about her, and question her marriage and stuff like that and try be the little worm that doesn't manage to crawl his way between things, because he doesn't really know how the Tyrell family would react and stuff like that so he sorta sits back and looks on all helplessly! Very Happy
It's perfect! ^_^
I really am excited for this now! YAY cheers

We could maybe stir up the pot with Loras and your courtesan (I don't want to try and spell her name right now Razz) but I'm not entirely sure how they would meet and stuff! :/

I also love setting up plots for my characters - although I'm never certain how they will turn out, like Olyver was supposed to go for Isabelle (Hollie's Character) but she's too mean for him to even bear!!!! So he's like a little kid constantly protesting in my mind about the entire thing which is why the setup we will have going on here will be perfect!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostSunShadow
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Yay for the Lancelot/Arthur/Guinevere plot for our characters. Olyver can be first against the marriage being skeptical off Kirth's advances and the swiftness that led to their decisions; the boys can have a brawl and have a bro-mance where each values the other for their ideas. Brothers in arms and such to stand shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield. Margaery can flirt as ever with her Tyrell knight while staying with Kirth. Then we can set up the ultimate alliance to eliminate the Lannisters. Vance from the Riverlands, House Tyrell with all their bannermen and perhaps the wolves all aligned to make sure the lions no longer have any chance of claiming the Iron Throne...

Loras could indeed visit my Naevia especially now that Naevia knows about both his and Thea's sexuality and can serve as middle man to whatever fantasies the Knight of Flowers may have...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxArtemisxx
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Awwww... I really like the idea of the bromance between the two! It sounds all perfect and stuff Very Happy Aaaaahhh I'm so excited for this now! Like I really am! YAY!

And yeah, maybe we could have them meet somewhere other than the brothel though because I don't think Loras would be going in to a brothel - I just need to end one of my RPs with Loras to open up a free slot for him :nod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostSunShadow
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Alright I need everyone's ideas on the next event for the cult (starting October)!

The event will be dedicated to the wedding between lady Margaery and (ser) Kirth Vance and will have to be a traditional almost regal like event. I personally suggest having the following threads:

• The Wedding Ceremony: says it all right? Loras has to give away his sister and Kirth brother will be the best man (maid of honor for Margaery to decide!)
  • Private Banquet: private event for only invited guests; these are characters that have to be present because they are the best in RP and unavoidable in such an event; so handmaidens to Margaery (Angie's character), Lady Thea (Reva), ser Loras and ser Olyver, maybe even Lord Tully (Pascy), Lady Tarly and maybe Renly Baratheon (Hollie)...
  • Public Spectacle: giant feast for all members to attend, with free ale and food, musicians and dancing
  • The First Dance: in the last month of the event the Dance will open where members' character must find themselves a date and have to RP a best Dance Scene with their partner (all in one thread for some lovely chaos). At the end of the event, the flowers get tossed and the winning couple get to catch it in addition to 50 points each...

If anyone has any more ideas, suggestions, pictures or even concepts we could use, this is the place and time (so we can begin working on it so it's finished in time)!!!
  • Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Angel-Jade
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Well looks like I'm going to study up on Westeros weddings...
    Marco as the Sept/Preist?
    Back to top Go down
    GhostSunShadow
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 am

Do you mean Angie's Marco? He would indeed be the only priest/sept character we have in the cult that could make the ceremony official...

Alright, we need to come to terms on the following matters:

• Where? Stoney Sept, Highgarden or Riverrun?
  • Pictures? Any ideas?
  • Invited Guests? Who and why? What will the private invitation look like?
  • Concepts? Any themes suggested???
  • Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Angel-Jade
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm voting either Riverrun or Stoney Sept since Highgarden has already had a festival/event

I have tons of stockpiled pictures and locations to use for pictures

That'll be a long list..we can do that later. for the invitation we can work out looks of it later

Themes..no idea

Back to top Go down
    aragneer

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 pm

king The Queen/King has arrived.

Stannis: Humph...

scratch Dunno what his problem is..

Anyway, hey guys. This is great! We can now complain, scheme, bitch and just not be interrupted here Very Happy Also, love how characters are being stored here Smile

How are you all? Very Happy What are we plotting?? Razz

Btw guys...I need plots for the following characters if anyone wants to scheme with me:

Grenn - Night's Watch Ranger - Will be up in a few days to a week.
    Isabelle Tarly - PMS'ing bitch of Horn Hill - Samwell Tarly's sister - Part of Renly's army without people knowing.

I think that's them for now..I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but ah well :L HELP!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Angel-Jade
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Characters that need plots:
    Meeko- Wildling
    Rixah- North
    Arianne- Dorne
    Jaime- Westerlands
    Valyria & Skylar- Essos
    Back to top Go down
    GhostSunShadow
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 am

Characters in need of plots:

• Lannister: Yin Qu
  • Tyrell: Naevia
  • Tully: Ronald
  • Martell: Salah
  • Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    aragneer

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:40 pm

Anyone feel they can put up with a feisty, vengeful, sword-wielding woman? (Isabelle)
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Angel-Jade
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm

We can have Jaime and Isabelle meet, that'll surely be interesting
    Back to top Go down
    xxArtemisxx
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Wow, it feels like forever since I was last online here! Crying or Very sad
    And now I'm getting sick - what a gorgeous way to come back to the world of internet >_<

Anyways, looks like you guys have the events planned up nicely - although I'll try have my characters be all ready for the ceremonies and stuff, but it will be my exam term so I'm going to be working like a maniac and being the mad scientist as I usually am Razz

I was trying to think of all the characters of mine that still need storylines but I can't think right now with this stupid flu making me feel all icky and drained and just damn well annoyed with life. On the plus side, I basically almost finished my write up in a single day. I just have to finish my results and my discussion and then I'll be free tomorrow late evening and tuesday before I have to start working on my next write up for Friday silent So many write ups affraid

Anyways, so what's new in the zoo guys?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    aragneer

PostSubject: lala   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am

Sorry Angel, I totally didn't see your post above! I have Isabelle taken up now, I'm afraid. Sorry!

Awh, poor Pascy is getting sick Sad I hope you feel better soon hun <3

Yay! I'm glad you nearly finished your write-up so then you can get your other one done then relax Very Happy cheers

I'm finally nearly finished Grenn's bio, which seems like it's taken me an age to do..I really can't wait to just get him up now, his bio is dragging on too much -.- I don't mind writing the history it's all the description for physical, powers, armour and personality that gets me :/

Ah well.

Also, I don't know if anyone else feels the same but I'm getting a bit annoyed at members pestering people and staff for replies. I'm not going to name names because I don't think it's fair and I think you all know two of the culprits.
    I just think people aren't understanding that we're going through a re-vamp and can't RP ALL the time or sometimes we just don't feel like using a character that has a RP with them. I dunno if any of you are feeling the same but I'm feeling very strained with two members (none of them staff btw Wink ) who have been pestering my butt off when I am busy trying to work on the ITRP and the other one Pasc and I have been working on for ages now...
    I dunno what we can do about this but I just wanted to see how everyone feels on this matter since it seems like every day we're being pestered and sometimes more than once a day Mad Crying or Very sad
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Angel-Jade
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm making a list here so I can keep my thoughts organized
    1. I'm too lazy at the moment but I have the event invite ready
    2. Steven & I have also been throwing around images but it will be a secret to you all! Twisted Evil
    3. Get better Pascy!
    4. I have members inbox me all the time to remind of RP's and I don't get annoyed because often times I have forgotten them. More than once a day is a bit annoying and so is every day but a remind ever other day I don't mind.
    Back to top Go down
    aragneer

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 am

I don't mind like every few days if I genuinly have been ignoring the roleplay or there has been no word of me about it but the culprits I'm talking about have done it every day to me, no exaggeration, either to my inbox or in chat and it gets excessively annoying -.-
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    GhostSunShadow
    Staff
    Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Sorry for not having been around this week but I've had to lend my thread design hands to my secondary RP cult Hollows; tomorrow I'll work ITRP replies for you all and perhaps hand out a bit in chat...
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Chat   

Back to top Go down

Gossip Chat
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2