ITRP Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITRP Characters

A place to store ITRP's characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[NIGHT_DREAM] Devana (Dee) Stratton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annabell

[NIGHT_DREAM] Devana (Dee) Stratton Empty
PostSubject: [NIGHT_DREAM] Devana (Dee) Stratton   [NIGHT_DREAM] Devana (Dee) Stratton Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Name: Devana (Dee) Stratton

Species: Human

Allegiance to House: Mole's Town

Role to House: Bar Maid at Mole's Town Tavern

Personality:
Devana is a woman of many faces and personalities to meet each and every one of them. It's not because she is fake, as some have called them in the past, but rather it is what she has been expected to do.

Whenever working in the tavern as a maid, Devana acts like a playful, yet reserved girl who doesn't mind the occasional flirt and a playful charm or a friendly wink - as all the girls in the inn have become accustomed to.

As she carries the supplies from Mole's Town to the Wall, Devana is always reserved and quiet, shielding away from any chance of getting robbed of the supplies - or worse.

Upon first meeting outside of the Tavern, Devana is shy and quiet, delicate and appearing innocent to most, yet as you get to know her, the walls which protect her heart tend to fall down. She's playful and light hearted, always liking a challenge and fulfilling her curiosity that tends to run through her veins.

Physical Description:

Devana stands at a less than average height of 5 foot 3, her eyes peering at the world through orbs swirling with aqua and green hues, seeming to change between a more prodominant green or blue shade depending upon the light which hits her eyes.

Her skin has an ivory pale hue, seeming almost snow like against the contrast of her raven black hair, tainted with blond strands from the sun light.

Despite being a petite girl, slender in shape, her body is decorated with the feminine curves of the dip in her waist and the delicate shape of her hips. Her face is full, matching the large delicate pale pink lips that curl the smile upon her face.

Powers and Abilities:
Devana has no special inhuman powers or abilities. She is however a great entertainer, whether that requires singing or dancing.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Devana's strength lies mainly in her ability to hide her feelings and play along with what ever the siutation calls for her to do. Whether it's her way to flirt out of a dangerous situation or play the innocent fool to avoid getting herself into trouble.

Additionally, despite her fragile appearance, the years of working as a maid at the Tavern and carring supplies to the Wall has made her stronger than most would assume, easily underestimating her abilities. They do however fail when it comes to facing someone who actually knows how to fight.

Devana's weakness falls in her eyes, not always being able to shield away emotions when it comes to something that she holds close to her heart.

It doesn't help that she is beyond clumsy and often her drive to satisfy her curiosity clouds her judgement between safe and dangerous.

Weapons and Armour of Choice:
Devana uses no armour to protect herself, other than the attire she wears to hide her once delicate skin away from the harsh winds from the Wall. Despite never caring any weapons on her body when she leaves the tavern, while at work she has a small blade fastened to her upper thigh, hidden beneath her clothes, in case one of the customers gets too drunk and steps out of line. Luckily, she is yet to use it.

Background History:
Using my Staff privilege to claim my first character without a required bibliography

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against cold.

Sorry in advance Pascy at how crappy she is compared to my other characters, but I wanted to hurry and get her finished :rofl
Back to top Go down

[NIGHT_DREAM] Devana (Dee) Stratton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITRP Characters :: The Gift-
Jump to: