ITRP Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITRP Characters

A place to store ITRP's characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[icefang24] Tiberius Horvath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annabell

[icefang24] Tiberius Horvath Empty
PostSubject: [icefang24] Tiberius Horvath   [icefang24] Tiberius Horvath Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Name: Tiberius Horvath

Species: Human
Please choose from one of the species listed in the given thread: A Guide to the Species of Westeros
Do not make up your own super human species

Allegiance to House: Night's Watch
Please choose one of the Houses of families you would like to place your allegiance with. You will find the list and descriptions of the Houses and Kingdoms that they control here: Brief Description of the Major Houses. If you happen to choose the House Baratheon, please could you add to which brother you pledge your alliance to. The Stormlands or King's Landing?

Role to House: Future Wandering Crow (Hopefully)
Are you a swordsman, archer, tactician, steward, squire, knight, or a simple farmer?
Choose from a list of jobs/roles here: Jobs Offered across Westeros

Personality: Tiberius is quiet and serious. He takes his job with complete dedication. His title as a bastard makes him bitter and resentful. Proud of his skills as an accomplished sell-sword he is headstrong and sometimes egotistical. He is stubborn and only bends his knee to those who can best him. Tiberius is also respectful, and looks down upon any man who hits a lady. He can be quick to anger which causes him to act irrationally. He has a kind heart, despite his rough exterior. He has a soft spot for children, and enjoys their company.
Must be at least 6 lines of personality.

Physical Description: AVAILABLE FOR USE (Taken from the photobucket album): Piercing hazel eyes, 6'3, 220 lbs, wirey brunette hair, often wears warpaint, goatee, a cut across his chest from an axe

Powers and Abilities: No powers, skilled combatant
Make sure that your powers and abilities relate to your race of choice.

Strengths and Weaknesses: His honor and respect is both a strength and weakness. He is physically strong, but doesn't always think tactically. He follows his heart and soul more so than the orders of others. His temper is a definite weakness
To make things simpler, you may want to simply take the strengths and weaknesses from your race and add them here. However, if you want to be creative and add more personal strengths and weaknesses based on your character's personality, etc, while bearing in mind their racial weaknesses and strengths, I would be extremely impressed.

Weapons and Armour of Choice: Double-headed axe but can wield a sword. hardened leather armor
No modern day equipment is allowed to be used, i.e.: no guns, no bulletproof vests etc.

Background History: Tiberius is nothing more than a bastard child. He was born in a union between a brothel whore and an unknown man. Growing up in the brothel his mother always said his father was a noble, but he never believed it. He grew up quickly for a kid his age, and many said he was gifted with giant's blood. Tiberius often got into fights in his youth, as his temper was as short as he was strong. One day, when his mother was being bought he caught the interest of the customer. He was taught how to properly fight, and brought into that man's servitude. He served as his sell-sword since the age of 10, going out and doing the jobs of a vagrant or pirate, often for no gain of his own.

However this all came to an end during one of his master's feasts on the night of his 28th name day. Tiberius was standing sentry over the procession, as he wouldn't be allowed to partake. When suddenly one of the lords hit the waitress for spilling the smallest margin of wine upon his cloak. Overcome with rage Tiberius threw himself at the man, but was soon stopped by the guards. He was captured and sent to King's Landing for punishment, where he was also charged with piracy. He was given the option of going into the Night's Watch as an exile, and he readily chose it, for he had no wife, nor sons or daughters. He would inherit nothing, and was unloved by all.

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against cold.
Back to top Go down

[icefang24] Tiberius Horvath
Page 1 of 1